Fried Potato Croquettes

by - Saturday, December 13, 2014

Fried Potato Croquettes
When I make this all I want is to cook mashed potato which I’ve been craving for but I ended up in making a ball shape and fry it. Since it still mashed potato I want something new other than the usual mashed potato.


I know that this recipe is well published all over the net and maybe I’m just one of those who publish it on the net, but mine is a little bit different because I sell it with some of the kids here and they like it so much.
They like it maybe because of the milk I’ve included. Actually this was just the idea of my friend, she told me to sell it and that’s it. We’re very fortunate that kids like this especially our sauce.

Watch my video here:


Only 7 ingredients are needed for this to make which are easy to find and not really expensive but your patience is needed when you plan to make it. If you have your kids or nieces/nephews with you, you can invite them to make this snack on their own.

What you will need to make this are:
  • 4 cups baked potato
  • 3 tbsp all purpose flour
  • 2 tbsp powdered milk
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1/2 tsp ground pepper
  • 2 pcs. egg (beat the egg)
  • 3 cups cooking oil
  • 1 cup bread crumbs (optional)
Here is how to cook this:
  1. Mash the baked potatoes and make sure that there are no remaining objects then mix powdered milk, flour, salt, pepper and beaten egg.
  2. Then mix well
  3. Form a small ball
  4. then dip in beaten egg
  5. And then fry until it becomes golden brown or until it is cooked.
  6. Done, serve it with mayonnaise.
Thanks for reading this post.


You May Also Like

0 comments