Itlog na maalat with Fried Pork Belly (Liempo)

by - Saturday, December 13, 2014

This is an appetizer food which contains tomatoes, salty egg and fried pork belly.
Itlog na maalat with Fried Pork Belly (Liempo)
Hello to all of you!



I am excited to share this food to you, this is so simple and it doesn’t need so much effort to make. I just saw the salted egg (itlog na maalat) in our refrigerator and pork, I think it’s boring if I only combine tomatoes and this one so I’ve come up with something that I like so much which I combined Salted egg, chopped onion and  fried pork belly (liempo).

Then I also added red chili. This kind of dish is like appetizer and I’m sure everyone likes this a lot especially if you’re on a tight budget like me.

I am a meat lover and I always prefer to fry pork belly (liempo) this way, it feels like I ate Lechon. So in case you like this dish here are the ingredients, and you might already have everything in your kitchen. Anyway, I was not able to take a video of this because I incidentally cook this and what I did was only to capture a picture of it.

I'll make a video of this one day for sure.

Ingredients:
  • 2 salted eggs
  • 1 chopped onion
  • 1 cup tomatoes
  • 1 cup fried pork
  • 1 tsp flavor seasoning (ginisa mix or magic sarap will do)
  • 2 cups cooking oil
  • red chili (optional)
  • spring onion
How to prepare it:
  1. Peel it off the egg shell of salted egg and cut it into square then set aside
  2. Then wash tomatoes and cut them into small square then set aside
  3. Fry Pork until it becomes crispy or crunchy then cut it into square
  4. Combine Fried Pork, salted egg, tomatoes and onion
  5. And season with pepper and flavor seasoning
  6. then add spring onion
  7. Mix well and done!
See? Isn't it easy? This is simple but delicious. I hope you like this recipe.


You May Also Like

0 comments